iPad Technical Support
We provide customized technical training to set up iPads at your school!
Support for using Apple Inc. Products:
- Apple Configurator: Beginning start-up and Managing of iPads, basic restrictions Profiles, app management
- iTunes/Apple ID management and update into Configurator
- Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP): How to begin managing purchased apps
- Apple Care Warranties for broken iPads: Managing broken iPads under warranty
- Apple TV's: Management Set up, Settings and Apple ID link
- Apple ID's for students: Managing and working with parents using a layered or personal model deployment plan.
Other Areas of Support:
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP): Discussing and managing your school's AUP so they are able to hold students, teachers and parents accountable for the device and the actions on the device.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM): Airwatch and Mac Mini Apple MDM server setup.
- Student Workflow: Creation and deployment of Box, Dropbox, Schoology and/or Google Drive.
* For more information contact us @ info@21stcenturyclassrooms OR,
* Complete this questionnaire to determine where you might need to begin and we will contact you!
For additional information about our instructional professional learning opportunities,
browse through our PD4Schools Online Catalog.
You may also contact us at:
Center for 21st Century Classrooms
10698 East Fair Place
Englewood, Colorado 80111